Position Title: Jr. Research Assistant
Grade/Level: Grade 4
Annual Salary: $19,357.60
Percent Effort: 40%
Location: 71 West 23rd Street, NY, NY
Final Date for receipt of Applications: 7/24/17
This is a 40% time position, requiring 15 hours per week. Specific days of work and work hours may be subject to change; any changes in schedule will be previously discussed with the employee. This position requires flexible scheduling, including evenings and weekends.
- Facilitate OEND (Overdose Education and Naloxone Distribution) events (NDRI & Rockaway peninsula)
- Assist in presenting at neighborhood civics, community agencies, etc.
- Assist with networking/outreach to local stakeholders
- Assist with compiling quarterly reports
- Perform other related tasks as required
- HS diploma/GED and one year of satisfactory paid work experience in behavioral science research.
- Familiarity with harm reduction principles and practices, preferred.
- Familiarity with OEND, preferred.
- Ability to speak in front of a group
Or send resume and cover letter to:
Dr. Janie Simmons
National Development and Research Institutes, Inc.
71 West 23rd Street/4th Floor
New York, NY 10010